The Community Resource Center of the United Way of Greater Williamsburg provides direct assistance and referrals to other organizations and agencies for those needing assistance with:
- Mental Health services
- Services for the terminally ill and their families
- Seniors and/or people with disabilities
- Food, clothing,
- Veteran services
- Holiday assistance programs.
If you need assistance, you should bring:
- Current Picture identification with present address OR Address Change Card from DMV - for services in the James City Co./City of Williamsburg/Upper York Co. You must have a picture ID with proof of residence in one of these counties.
- All documents verifying your situation (such as cut-off notices, eviction notices)
- A list of your monthly expenses and income - including social security
- SSI, SSDI
- Employment, unemployment, retirement, etc.
- A list of all bills or expenses paid out
- Proof of any other assistance - including food stamps, TANF, Child Support,SSI, SSDI etc.
8:30 am- 4:30 pm (Monday - Friday)
James City County, Williamsburg, the Bruton District of York County
Children/Adolescents/Adults/Seniors, CCN, MV
State Certification and/or License Number:
Record last updated:
May 8 2017 3:01PM